Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my new blog. For those of you who are new, here is a little background on me...
-I am recently married and loving married life
-I am a cardiac nurse, specializing in heart attack patients
-I ran the broad st run this past may (10miles) and would like to challenge myself to run a half marathon someday soon
-I am the oldest of 4 girls which is awesome because I lived with my 3 best friends for almost 22 years :)

I originally began blogging with hopes of losing weight before my wedding and although I was skeptical at first, I learned that there is great support in the blogging world. Now as a married woman, I want to continue blogging so that I can share life experiences with you - both exciting and challenging. So welcome to my blog, feel free to comment and share thoughts with me. I hope you enjoy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment